Responsibilities: Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls. Meeting planned sales goals. Setting individual sales targets with the sales team. Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary. Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team. Coordinating with marketing on lead generation. The ongoing training of your salespeople. Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education. Promoting the organization and products. Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
Please email us your resume to email@example.com.